Please visit our blog, http://limelightscrappers.blogspot.com/, for posts & pictures of past projects.
If you would like to become a member of the team, we have three slots available. Everyone who sends in their application has an equal chance, so please do not be afraid to apply. There are a few things I will need from you:
- A solemn promise to dedicate yourself to the six projects we will be doing over the course of the year.
- Excellent communication skills. Reply to the emails that ask for information as soon as possible; send in any ideas you may have for future projects. If you find obstacles when trying to accomplish various tasks, please communicate. Communication is extremely important. If you have a problem answering emails, this team is not for you.
- Willingness to post all of your projects on your site as well as the Lime Light blog; put a link to the Lime Light blog in the post on your blog for each project.
- If you are in agreement with #s 1-3, send the following to email@example.com, with the words "Lime Light DT Application" in the subject line:
- home email, or email you will be using to communicate with team members
- blog url
- pictures of three projects you have done in the past year; they need to be of at least two different types of crafting (i.e., cards, scrapbook pages, place cards, invitations, bookmarks, altered items, etc.), which means you can send in two of one type and one of another if desired.
We look forward to receiving your application. Again, don't be afraid to apply--we love the many various styles of crafting and the most important thing is that you are dedicated to the team & the crafts you create.
A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.