Here are the specifics according to the Museum:
- Butterflies should be no larger than 8 inches by 10 inches
- Butterflies may be of any medium the artist chooses, but two-dimensional submissions are preferred (not a butterfly drawn on paper, but not a full 3-D pinata either--the end product should be shaped like a flat butterfly)
- Glitter and all glitter-related products should not be used; Stickles actually can be used
- Food products (cereal, macaroni, candy, marshmallows or other perishables) also should not be used
- Please include your name on each butterfly
- We will be posting some butterflies on this website in the coming days and weeks so you can get an idea of what the team & others are doing.
A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.