Friday, July 09, 2010

Results of Cricut Circle Poll

You can judge for yourself by looking at the votes below.  It's not a scientific poll, of course.  Most of those who come to my blog are Cricut enthusiasts. It will be very interesting to see how the Cricut Circle progresses. The next chance to join the Cricut Circle will be announced at CHA (July 27-29th in Chicago)

Here is the poll:


Got my invite, can't wait--paying the full 274.99 before June 30 9  (12%)

Got my invite & I'll be joining, but I'll have to do quarterly 74.99 payments 3 (4%)

Got my invite, no plans on joining (might have liked to)--just too expensive 36 (48%)

Got my invite, but if they are rewarding me shouldn't it be free? I won't be signing up because I feel I shouldn't have to pay 21 (28%)

Got my invite, not interested in joining it because it's too elitist--those who have spent money on Cricut items & membership fees are the only ones who can join 7 (9%)

Didn't get an invite, & I should have--but they based it on Cricut cart registrations & rewards 3 (4%)

Didn't get an invite, still hoping to get one though 0 (0%)

Didn't get an invite & didn't care 4 (5%)



A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above