Monday, December 21, 2009

OK, since I teased you with thoughts of digital scrapbooking in my last post...

I thought it was only fair to follow up with more teasing. I have wanted the Wacom Bamboo Craft Silver Tablet for as long as I have known about it, but since they aren't just randomly giving them away it looks like I will have to wait. Still, take a look at how much fun it would be to get one of these. Make sure you get the Bamboo Craft (there are a few different versions, some more conducive to digital scrapbooking and some are really just toys for kids I think) by Wacom.

Here is why it is "Ideal for Digital Scrapbooks": The Bamboo Craft's hands-on approach to digital image manipulation is fun and easy to learn. An included Scrapbook Kit will show you how to add hand-drawn embellishments to your favorite digital photos, or provide a personal touch to your scrapbook pages.

For precision work, you can use the included pen. When you use the pen, the screen will automatically recalibrate for more precise use. In your hands, the pen quickly becomes an all-purpose art tool. It features 512 levels of pressure sensitivity, allowing you to perform tasks ranging from fine handwriting to wide-brush painting. "

Here's what comes with it: First-Class Visual Editing Software
The tablet also comes with a full suite of visual editing software, including Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, and Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 WE3--valued separately at several hundred dollars.

Bamboo Craft is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and Mac OS X (10.3.9 or higher). It also requires a powered USB drive, a colored screen, and a CD/DVD drive.

What's in the Box
Bamboo Craft pen tablet, Bamboo Craft mouse, Bamboo Craft pen, pen stand, USB cable, Quick Start guide, installation CD (includes driver software and user's manual), software DVD, 3 replacement pen nibs, training DVD, scrapbooking CD, and scrapbooking guidebook.





A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, but still don't think I want to venture into the digital form of scrapbooking. I spend a lot of time on the computer for my job and find that sitting at my craft table with paper, pens, etc. in my hands is a wonderful relaxing and fun experience. However, if I ever decide to try digital scrapbooking, I will definitely return to this blog. Actually, I have already sent some of my friends here to check it out. They like to digital scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I still do both traditional and digital at this point, and love them both. But traditional scrapbooking is so much more relaxing for me that when I can't do some traditional scrapping, I sure wish I could.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above