o Custom blog header to match your current background
o Custom blog header to match a new/different background
o Custom blog background
o Welcome message under header.
o Blog button (one or more-some can have different messages)
o Blog button with drop down box so others can copy the html into a gadget on their blog (one or more—some have different messages)
o Menu buttons at top (below header, with links embedded).
o Footer to match header.
o Dividers between posts—let’s face it, there’s a lot of stuff in and between posts, so a divider might be nice…
o Signature designed and installed for each individual post-your signature represents you, and we will make sure it is something you will want for a long time.
o Other information embedded so that it is on every post-can be any text, I convert to HTML.
o A custom PayPal button-I work with PayPal to produce a button matching your blog.
o Column headers detailing what is in each column (no links embedded, will explain further when discussing)
o I can make you a 1 ,2, 3, or 4 column blog -I also can make a footer at the bottom that is as wide as all of the columns. Keep in mind that the more columns you have, the smaller they will be. I can make it so that the columns basically line up with the side of the blog, but then you have to have a fairly plain background (nothing on the sides, because there will be no sides since your columns are stretched that far) so that people can read it.
EMAIL ME AT SAIGEGRACE@LIVE.COM FOR DETAILS
....and now for the sites with free blog backgrounds. Some of these sites do charge for some of their services, but you will be able to find a LOT of free blog backgrounds in the URL's below, and even some tutorials. Anyone can pick the same background you picked, so you have to not mind someone else showing up to the party in your dress. But these are such lovely backgrounds, you won't care!
- http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html and http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/ for some great tutorials
- http://www.keepandshare.com/ free stuff and tutorials--great site for learning how you can add cool stuff to your blog & make it look likeyou want it to.
- http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates (I'd use this service only with new blogs, as adding their backgrounds may erase some of your gadgets)
- http://restored316designs.com/category_40/Freebies.htm (some free throughout site and blog, some not)
- http://cottagecollections.com/shopping/free_graphics/page_1.aspx (free graphics)
- http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/ and some great tutorials at http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/software_tutorials.asp