Monday, November 02, 2009

POST NUMBER 1000 -- click here for Picturesque cut files (JoAnns 20% off entire purchase coupon at end of post)

Yep, since I made this a public blog (had to get links, lists, etc. together) in May of last year, I have posted 1000 times.

Picturesque is my favorite cart and I don't even have it. Get a load of the corner feature key--press shift and you have a nice little "backing" (then there's the tags...)


Here's what's in the free cut file you'll get when you click on the title & download:













































A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so Much for all of these wonderful designs Gracie. I wasnt sure if I wanted these carts but seeing your beautiful creations changed my mind. These are amazing. I'll cut them all as soon as I get my mits on the carts.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above