Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free semi-custom blog backgrounds; Imagine That's brand of RAK

These are yours and yours alone.  What do you have to do? Become a follower and then leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower, along with a way to reach you directly.  At that point, it's first come first serve.  The first person to claim a background owns it.

The reason that the first one has a header (with my blog name, which would be changed to your blog name) is because it's a plain background that comes with a fancy header.  And it's the only one that comes with a fancy header, or any header at all for that matter.

Best part: I WILL INSTALL THEM, OR HELP YOU INSTALL THEM. I do humbly ask that you allow me to put one of my blog buttons off to the side.

I will add more semi-custom background RAK's randomly from time to time....could be later today, could be in a week.  Stay tuned!
Blogs may take up to one week to be installed.

JUST CLICK ON AN IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE IT LARGER























A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I adore that very first example -blog banner?- that you have on the list. I follow you and you can reach me via my email...
    csmoferret at gmail dot com.
    Thanks! -Katherine

    PS- I just saved a bundle on those 3 spring Cricut carts from your last post-Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already a follower, but I'd love a custom background. I'm at karelj.blogspot.com I added a button to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above