Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Jose who had a downloading error--in the comment box at the top of the left column


for one of my files.  First, a ".cut" file can only be used in DS.  Second, a".scut" file can only be used in SCAL.  If you didn't get them mixed up (and I of course don't know exactly what happened, I'm just making sure you have that information), could you please let me know what the error message, and which file you downloaded?  Leave it as a comment on this post & I'll get to it as soon as I can.

NOTE: If you were trying to download a handbook, Provo Craft went to my downloading service (4shared) to get those files removed.  I am very sorry they are no longer available.

Thanks for taking the time to ask the question.
---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. 12x12 borders plus.cut is what I downloaded.
    The error is: unhandled exception has occurred in your application. String was not recognized as a valid Date Time.

    thanks so far :-)
    jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your help so far.
    I downloaded more than one. For all of them I get "string was not recognized as a valid DateTime. Hope you can help. Thanks Jose

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above