Saturday, September 05, 2009

Cricut cartridge trade; I'm willing to trade two carts for several of these

Here is what I have to trade:

  • Printing Press
  • Walk in my Garden (pending)
  • Jasmine
  • Jubilee
  • open to trading others depending on the situation
Here is what I want:
  • Graphically Speaking*
  • Lyrical Letters*
  • Calligraphy Collection
  • Don Juan
  • Ashlyn's Alphabet*
  • Pink Journey*
  • Picturesque (I'll trade three carts and a set of Cricut primary color markers for this--or some stamp sets listed below)**
  • Serenade Solutions*
  • Winter Woodland*
  • Sweethearts*
  • Joys of the Season
  • Christmas Solutions (pending in trade)
If the cart has a * by it, I am willing to throw in embellishments like Heidi Swapp large flowers (red, dark pink, or yellow--unopened) and I even have some Stampin Up stamp sets.  They are from 1992 and 1994, and I used a couple from each set once.  One set is rubber and the other is foam. If you don't want embellishments as an extra for the carts with an asterisk, we can talk about trading two carts for the cart I want. Also, if you want a cart from me that I haven't listed, feel free to ask.  There are some carts I want enough to trade carts I normally wouldn't list for trade.

Thanks so much.  You can leave a comment on this post (which I won't publish) or email me at saigegrace@live.com to contact me.

THANK YOU!!

---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above