Sunday, August 09, 2009

I have Jubilee, Printing Press, Jasmine, and Doodletype to trade

If you want one of these carts and have one of the carts below to trade for it, please email me at saigegrace@live.com to let me know.

  1. Graphically Speaking
  2. Lyrical Letters
  3. Calligraphy Collection
  4. Christmas Solutions (NOT Christmas Cheer)
  5. Joys of the Season
  6. Wedding Solutions

NOTE: If you have a newer cart (#'s 1-3 listed above), I'd be willing to trade two carts for that newer cart (except Jubilee, that will only be traded by itself for a new cart since it is new).


---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Gracie,
    Wanted to jump back here to share with you. I have learned so much thru your links, creativity, technical, shopping (Scrapbooking Alley, etc...) I have come across an amazing company that I'm not sure if you are aware of it wonderful products. Creek Bank Creations is the most creative product that I have come across in awhile, not only do they have amazing stuff but they have the ability for us to customize our own mini-album creations. They have been so much fun for me. I have done some other projects that I can't put on my blog because they are X-mas gifts (shush, it's a secret..lol) Go check them out for yourself, they seem to be a family run organization and are super friendly!
    ~Jill
    if you have any ?'s you can email me at vincejillw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above