Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Furry family pics


OK, the first one is my sister's lab mix Jack sporting a pair of doggles:

My brother's hound mix? (they first thought she was a Beagle when they brought her home from the shelter as a puppy) being the character she is:

And below is my little furry baby Sydney. For those of you who might be wondering, she placed #32 out of 4800 in the cutest dog contest that I begged everyone to vote in. THANK YOU!!

---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww I love them all I am so pleased that Sydney did so well in the voting she is utterly adorable I just love love love animals especially dogs and I would have all three of them lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above