Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A pink Cricut Expression with a Pink Journey exclusive cartridge-looks like M's will have initially, some profits to Susan Komen Foundation

Everybody is talking about the Cricut MB poster who posted this--saw it at a Michaels in California if I understand correctly. You have to buy the pink CE to get the cart--interesting, all they did was change the color & they're starting a frenzy. On tools under $50 I get it. This one, I have to say, surprised me. But if you don't have the CE, I would recommend this depending on the price.










INTERESTING NOTE: THERE ARE ACTUALLY OVER 100 CRICUT CARTRIDGES THAT HAVE BEEN PRODUCED SINCE THE CRICUT WAS LAUNCHED. DON'T BELIEVE ME? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT.

---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

  1. too bad you can't get the catridge. it looks like a fun one to have. i am not going to spend more money for a pink one when mine is fine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I already have a CE, but how cool to be raising money for this cause! I will be participating in my second 3day 60 mile Breast Cancer Walk in just a few short weeks, so this is close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually designed that cartridge (and don't have a copy yet! ha!), and really, really hope they sell it separately. I had no idea it was going into a bundle. It has a lot of pretty little shapes and things that I was designing to put up in my baby girl's room. I'm excited to see that it's out now! Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above