Friday, June 19, 2009

Some cut files based on a cute stamp I saw in one of BG's new collections

There are actually several different cut files, because I would add a layer & save it, make some changes & save it....there was too much work to copy & paste on to another page because a lot of the shapes had to be placed individually with the angle calculated so that they would be where they are supposed to be-and there would have been a lot of images to copy & paste! Go ahead & download all 4, as they work together quite nicely. Even on the second one down you can take the circle out of the middle and put the first image on top of it, or put that second image on top of the fourth image (with or without the inner circle removed). Have fun, & let me know what you come up with!

Click HERE to download the image below:

Click HERE to download the image below:

Click HERE to download the image below:

Click HERE to download the image below:


OK, the images below are all in the same cut file. Remember where there is solid color, that will all be cut out. You can use them as borders for your A2 card or place them wherever you like. They can easily be cut in half with a trimmer if desired. Click HERE to download the files below:
















------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are an amazing lady you give the most interesting tutorials wonderful backgrounds and fantastic downloads. I think we would be lost without you.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. coldwaters2:

    I want you to know how much your comment touched me. It truly meant a lot to me to read those words. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, and know that you are officially one of my favorite readers!

    --Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie,
    I wanted to pop back in here to let you know I received my order today from scrapbooking alley that you tuned me into. Fast delivery, received exactly what I ordered, was charged exact postage (not estimated), and was overall pleased. Based on my experience with that order I would say Scrapbooking Alley is a site you could easily recommend with confidence.
    Thanks,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these files - I love your informative blog and am so grateful for the files having attempted to make them myself and given up in utter frustration!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above