Thursday, June 25, 2009

The scuttlebut on Cuttlebug


The images of the Christmas embossing folders have been released, and the big news is that there will be three 5x7" emb. folders and one 7" border set. I am happy that they are making larger embossing folders, I really am. The ones out now are just short of even an A2 card. Good for PC for listening to what we want.

Cuttlebug products will be shown on HSN on the 9th of July.

PC will be launching some fun Cricut & Cuttlebug stuff here in a few weeks at CHA--stay tuned to see the latest & greatest. Besides Provo Craft products, I know that Imaginisce will be demonstrating their I-Top, which is a custom brad maker available in just a few days. I WANT ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!! There's a lot of accessories that come with it as well. I really could go on about what will be at CHA, but there's literally hundreds of booths there, and of course there's always some surprises.

I wish I could be at CHA this time around; if you haven't been, it's fun, crazy, overwhelming, exciting, and exhausting. There are so many booths of different sizes with all of their product on display as if you were in a store. Some people seem to think that since there are no cashiers that the product is free, as more than one person got caught stealing! Unreal. I've worked for a couple of different scrapbooking companies and have enjoyed representing them at CHA. It's not a consumer show, it's "B2B"--the scrap companies show their new product to potential & current distributors, from the independents to the chains (the larger chains usually have private meetings outside CHA). I also had some of my suppliers show up (always), designers of the product were there....you just had to get a badge via a scrapbook company. CHA is WILD!


























---------------------


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Well FINALLY!! 5X7 folders...YEA!!! I'd love to go to a CHA but I have no affiliation with any store. However, I WILL be attending the Scrapbook Expo in Atlanta in a couple of weeks and I'm so stoked about it! I will also be checking out the Archivers store. I don't have one nearby, so I'm excited about that too. Thanks for the info on the CB Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog with lots to offer, but it is very hard to read with the dark background. Thought I should let you know as a few others have mentioned this also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog but too hard to read with dark background.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above