Saturday, June 06, 2009

My 700th Post; and OH YEAH, Happy Blogoversary!

I have no idea if I spelled that right. Although I started this blog in March of last year, I really only made it public at the end of May. I did make it public for a day or two at a time before that to test some stuff, but I want to say about the 25th of May 2008 it was officially public. When I first started, I wanted to collect & organize as much Cricut info as possible in order to become a solid online resource for those who had Cricut & Cricut products. By May, I had enough I felt to at least officially start the blog. As you can see, it has only grown from there.

Thank you to all of you who visit my blog. I went from a few visitors a day to between 600-1100 hits a day according to Google Analytics. My cut files have been downloaded over 20,000 times. And did I mention the 700 posts...and lots of wonderful comments??!! My readers ROCK!!

Here are some cards I thought I'd share for the occasion:

















A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gracie!! This is just the best site for all things Cricut, Provo Craft, and so many, many other types of info. It's no wonder you get so many hits each day. Plus, you are just the nicest blogger ever! Thanks for keeping all of us updated on the newest and best happenings going on out there in blogland and craftland. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, AUsome mom! Can you believe I got totally snubbed by Provo Craft though? They sent out some of the Cricut cartridges that haven't come out yet to a bunch of bloggers, and I didn't hear a word from them!!! My email address is at the bottom of the page...what more do they want?

    Any ways, I still have the best readers, and I still love my Cricut!

    And thanks for your wonderful comments...you are SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above