Sunday, May 24, 2009

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!--to: Problems with error message coming up

Second Update (make sure you read the first below):

Amy is still having problems--I'll let her describe them. If anyone can help her would you leave a comment?

"I have been having this issue with Internet Explorer and Blogger websites. It closes down all my IE windows and I have to start all over again, so clicking the back button doesn't work for me and if I try to re-visit these pages, it still does the same thing with the error box. The only thing that I have been able to do when it keeps doing this is to use Mozilla Firefox instead."

Amy-- I know my blog looks like crap in Firefox. If you or anyone else knows how to fix it, please let me know!
----------------------------------------------
UPDATE 1:

I got a message from Kat at Having a Me Day (you have to check out her blog--talk about talent!).  Here is what she said:

"I've had this problem quite a lot too. I find just clicking okay to the error box that comes up, then clicking the back arrow on your browser (top left of your screen), brings you back to the blog post you were trying to look at. I did have to do this twice on this particular post, normally it works first time...just wanted to add that it seems to be a conflict between blogger and google and these people are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it - I read this somewhere in the last day or two."

THANK YOU KAT

----original post-----




If you are having an error message come up that says something about Internet Explorer needs to close-operation aborted, let me know. And especially let me know if you know how to fix it. It will come up right after my blog has downloaded or slightly thereafter, so you may see this post. If you can help, send me an email at saigegrace@live.com. Once I figure that out, I can tryin & help those who have Firefox & Opera be able to view my blog without text all over the place!! WHY WHY WHY do these things happen???

I got in to the dashboard & was able to leave a post that way, fyi.

Thanks to anyone who can help.



A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I've had this problem quite a lot too. I find just clicking okay to the error box that comes up, then clicking the back arrow on your browser (top left of your screen), brings you back to the blog post you were trying to look at. I did have to do this twice on this particular post, normally it works first time. Hope that helps! kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, me again, just wanted to add that it seems to be a conflict between blogger and google and these people are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it - I read this somewhere in the last day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having this issue with Internet Explorer and Blogger websites. It closes down all my IE windows and I have to start all over again, so clicking the back button doesn't work for me and if I try to re-visit these pages, it still does the same thing with the error box. The only thing that I have been able to do when it keeps doing this is to use Mozilla Firefox instead.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above