Friday, May 29, 2009

Does someone want to trade for Accent Essentials? I have it & don't use it

I really want Graphically Speaking, but this is the list of carts I'd be willing to trade my Accent Essentials for:


  • Calligraphy Collection
  • Graphically Speaking (would love this one)
  • Sports Mania
  • Tinkerbell
  • Happily Ever After
  • Dreams Come True
  • Cursive 101
  • Wedding
  • Joys of the Season
  • Christmas (NOT Christmas Cheer)

Also, I have Printing Press and would be willing to trade that as well. Again, if you have Graphically Speaking and want Printing Press or Accent Essentials, this would be an ideal trade for me.

Contact me at saigegrace@livedotcom & we'll talk about how to trade.  I promise you'll get your cart--or you can write something nasty about me on your blog ;) !!






A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above