Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the winner is...

I want to get these posted today so this is short & sweet. Will the winners please email me at saigegrace@livedotcom? Thank you & congratulations!

Solutions Cart or $25 gift cert to JoAnns...LEM Photography
$10 gift cert to JoAnns...AUsome Mom (Diane pls email me about the blog header)
Free Blog Header...Happy Happy Joy Joy (Obsessed W/Scrap)
Free Blog Header...Fran (Just a Cuttin)
Free Blog Header...Terry D.

As you can see there's more prizes given away than originally were planned. I wanted to give away extra prizes since this thing took on a life of its own and you were all so patient.

Congrats to all. As a thank you to all who entered, I'm going to offer half price on a matching blog header (either matching your current background or one of my backgrounds). They are normally $22 but you can get one for $11 as long as you notify me by the end of June that you want one. You don't actually have to get the blog header by the end of June, I just need to know if you want it. Again, that offer is for everyone who left a comment to enter the drawing (or sent me an email).

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE NAME CHANGE!!!

A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Gracie...Thank you so much for my gift certificate!! Ironically, Joann's is opening a new store in my area. How cool is THAT?! My email address is diana.butler@gmail.com. Thanks again!!
    (By the way...I'm still getting that "abort" message and having to hit the back button on my browser. What a pain.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I click on your McDonald ad.. thinking I would get a free coupon.:-(
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above