Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A new messageboard you should know about

A lot of us join messageboards to get help with a certain subject (crafts, specifically Cricut, and of course there are a whole host of other messageboards created to talk about any number of subjects). Those messageboards usually create a comradery between members, but sometimes there is friction & frustration because those running the board don't appear to have the interests of their members at heart.

My friend Ted has constructed a forum that invites only the best. There are various subjects on the board, from cooking to crafting to Christianity. You will have no problem finding subjects to e-converse about and people with whom you share common interests.

I asked Ted a few questions about the forum. I want to share his answers with you:

"I decided to start a website that included a message board where users felt
like the Admin was active and cares about them... and while I admit that
life may get in the way of that for me, I want to do my best to be the best
Admin I can while I'm that Admin. :)

Hmmm...what differentiates us? Well, probably not a lot! We do have an
integrated gallery and I may someday include the option where members can
each have an integrated blog... I'm not sure what the future holds.

A little about myself? I'm a school teacher in California and I have always
wanted to start a website that would be successful in making people feel
like a community. It's a lot of hard work, but so far, I'm enjoying it. :)
My hobbies include: papercrafting, photography (and editing), and art."


Click on the title to go to the site; take a moment & register. There's even a place to sell crafting & other items. You won't be sorry, and you'll likely make a whole new host of friends.

Searching for a job? Click: THE JOB HUNTER for information, articles, & websites that will help at every stage of the process.
A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

  1. This is Jason, Ted's right hand guy on From C To Shining C. I just wanted to say thank you for the publicity and the awesome prizes for our members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new site and am so happy that Ted put it together. You can find me over there hosting one of our weekly challenges. :)
    www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the site! very glad to see that Ted has put this together for all of us. What an awesome guy! Thanks for getting the word out there for him.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new site! What an awesome job Ted has done for all of us. I can't wait to get caught up on my projects so I can start new ones over there! Ted you have really outdone yourself, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great new site, and there is something for everyone. I'm a new member there myself. Come over and browse around.

    Scrappinmom

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above