Monday, April 20, 2009

I ordered the Jubilee/Home Decor carts via the promotion!! Yay!!

I did the one-payment option instead of the three, so I'll be getting that free Jukebox!! It didn't say on the final screen (after you made your payment) or on the email that they send you that you also get the freebies. I'm hoping they ship both of the carts with the Jukebox & markers. According to the email that confirmed my order, pre-orders were being taken until April 24th, and those orders would start shipping after the 24th. Shipping was $8 & I didn't have tax charged (I'm sure it's because I don't live in Utah), FYI. The $8 was for ground shipping, which they said would take 7-10 days.

Wondering what the heck I'm talking about? Click HERE for the post on the info about the carts & freebies, as well as being entered in to Provo Craft's Craft Room Makeover Sweepstakes.
--------------------

Don't for get to put your name in the hat for the solutions cartridge giveaway from Imagine That. Click HERE for details.

--------------------

Searching for a job? Click: THE JOB HUNTER for information, articles, & websites that will help at every stage of the process.

A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I got that email too...bought it, but already have the jukebox so I guess I'll sell the one that's coming :-) Too fun!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squelly--

    Do you already have three (since you can stack up to three together?)

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above