Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 500th post--to celebrate, here's some of your favorites on Everything Cricut

I love my readers. I read all of the comments on the blog posts as well as the guestbook at the bottom of this column. Every time I get a new follower, I take a peak at who they are. So thank you for indulging me in my crafting passion.

Here's some of your favorite links from the past 9 months. I did start posting in March of last year, but this blog wasn't public until the end of May (although I intermittently made it public for testing purposes).

Don't forget to look just below the blog header for several links (a few were included above) that are bound to be helpful. There is also a link list in the right hand column just a few inches down.


Here's my favorite links:

Lime Light Charitable Design Team--please visit today & see what we are up to--and how you may be able to help
The Animal Rescue Site
Searching for a job? This site can help with the whole process.



A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 500 wow thanks again for all your great tips
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 500th post! I just recently found you and added you to my blog. Really great info here and you take the guess work out of finding so many wonderful cricut tips. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above