Friday, February 27, 2009

The latest two carts for Provo Craft to release, Life's A Beach and Lyrical Letters-- THANK YOU KIM AT CUTTERS CREEK!!!!

Kim at Cutters Creek is one of the nicest people you'll meet anywhere. And the prices at her store are fantabulous!! Click on the title to purchase all of your Cricut products, as well as many other awesome scrapbooking products.

Here are the pics she provided me of the new carts:

Life's a Beach:



Lyrical Letters (I'd said previously this was called "Write Now", but I goofed!)



CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT PICS OF THE OTHER CARTRIDGES PROVO CRAFT RELEASED AT CHA LAST MONTH


A proud member of The Lime Light, a charity-based design team. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Two more that I MUST have! You are such an enabler. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! Now I want these....I have been holding off, thinking, oh, I don't need those but wow! Seeing what's really on the cartridge makes me want them..

    TFS! I am going to point people over here to see this! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHJJ-Thanks so much for pointing people my way, I sure appreciate it!! BTW, I think you are such a nice person & a wonderful crafter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your background, I downloaded one of yours for my blog. Thank you for the instructions as well!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above