Saturday, January 17, 2009

My blog readers are the greatest -- click here for cut file

Seriously, I have found, sometimes days later, posts on various message boards that say some of the nicest things about something in the Everything Cricut blog. And then I'll be blog hopping & see something else that is just oh so sweet. I have tried to leave comments & mention these wonderful souls whenever possible (& I am SO SORRY if I missed you!). Here is my Thank You to all of my wonderful readers:



And here's a cut file for those same gorgeous readers. It's a tag card in a tag pocket/envelope. You'll need TBB to cut it out. It's set up so that the ribbon holes at the top line up as well. The best bonus? You don't have to have the Big Enchilada Cricut Expressions to cut it out. The Cricut Create or the baby Cricut will do nicely, and it will still be a nice size. Just click on the title to download the cut file.





A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to say thank you for always sharing your great designs Your the best
    hugs
    Norine
    love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to yours.

    Would you let me know if that's OK?

    Thanks,

    Nancy Ward

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above