Sunday, December 28, 2008

Good sales & a good coupon or two for JoAnns

First of all, I have to tell you the every single thing I bought online yesterday at JoAnns was on sale. At least 30% off. So I used the free shipping coupon below since you can only use one coupon per order at JoAnns. And you can't use that 40% off coupon on something that is already on sale. But I'm telling you, I came out waaaaaay ahead here. I saved about $12 on shipping and all of my items were 30-40% off. Everything I purchased was related to scrapbooking (paper, ink pads, glimmer mist, etc.), so I'm not sure what other departments in the store are having sales as well.

So I'm spreading the word. Below is the free shipping coupon & I included the 40% off coupon in case that ends up working out better for you -- you can print it out & bring it to the actual store if you like.

Click on the coupon to go straight to JoAnns.


Photobucket

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above