Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The ATG Gun - another highly recommended, HOT product

You can click on the title for an article on this one too. Here's some info on it:

"Without question one of the HOTTEST tools on the scrapbook market is the Scotch ATG gun. The most popular size is the 714 model. This is 1/4 inch ( compare to Tombo Mono). The cost is about 60.00 and refills are about 3.00 for 36 yards. The refill most people buy is the 1/4 inch Gold tapebecause it is acid free and lignin free.

The ATG gun is ENORMOUS! I am not joking- you will be shocked. You sure will never lose it. It is normally used for picture framing. You can always pop by a framing shop and ask to see theirs.

Anyone I know that has one SWEARS by it and puts in on their must have list. I must admit I have been on a quest for the perfect adhesive for a long, long time and I am sorely tempted. I put my tape runner way at the top in terms of importance. This is on my Christmas list."

Photobucket

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

  1. I have the yellow one and I LOVE it :) It lasts SO MUCH LONGER than any other adhesive I have used. It is GI-normous and takes some getting used to, but you won't be sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I Love mine!! I was scared of it because I have arthritus. But it is not heavy at all very easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the red one and have had it for over a year now. I just LOVE it. The adhesive really sticks well!!! Granted the size is large, but it is VERY easy to use :-)

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above