Monday, October 27, 2008

Chatterbox kit available at Sam's Club -- loaded with good stuff

I LOVE Chatterbox. I got an email with information that they have both a large and an extra large kit available at various Sam's Clubs. The last screen shot tells you which kit is available where so you'll know in advance of your trip to your local SC. I couldn't find it at SamsClub.com, but that doesn't mean it isn't or won't be there. It should be at their brick & mortar's as of today. It didn't give pricing, which leads me to believe that the stores will be pricing according to geographical location. It said the prices "are so low we can't even tell you in this email." If someone finds out the price in their area, I'd sure appreciate them letting me know by leaving a comment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this with the price and am trying to remember where. I THINK it was on a blog of someone on my blog list which I doubt you want to look through every single one, lol. Either that or I had been surfing on blogs from their bloglists. I saw it about 2 weeks ago. Someone had designed FOR the set and was showing it in their blog.. OOOH! it was as a blog candy gift they were giving too I think. Good luck and great job on the card making. Love that Wild Card one. I have my WC and Tink carts and am DIEING to try them out. Love the pretty envelope you made!

    Hehe don't worry about posting this if you don't want..I know it's a novel.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above