Thursday, October 02, 2008

Alright, this is an "indulge me" post; click here to find out about "Adopt a Shelter Month"

I've spent a lot of time on administrative tasks lately so I thought I'd take a break & do something fun for me. I hope you enjoy. These pics are various family members' animals. We actually have two black labs in our family, one boy and one girl. They are both 4 years old -- just weeks apart in their bdays, actually.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

shasta and harley the moviePhotobucketPhotobucket

The dogs next door, Harley's mortal enemies:
Photobucket

Here's a little review. Harley is my parents dog that I so lovingly take care of. Shasta is my sister's dog, whom we call Harley's girlfriend. But lately Shasta has been two-timing Harley...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


(above, the blonde dog is her daycare boyfriend Jack)

The Beagle is my brother's dog. Her name is Ranger (after the Texas Rangers):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is another one of my sister's dogs. Her name is Rosie, but she sniffs everything ten times over to inspect it so her nick name is "Nosey Rosie".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is yet another sister's animal. The cat's name is Cali:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



That's all for now. I'm tired, so good night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Too adorable. Your four legged family looks so happy. :)

    I am going to have to find two photos of our Mouse cause she looks very close to your Cali. I have a Kali. Hmm, I could post a few I guess. Gotta go find them.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above