Sunday, September 07, 2008

This week's JoAnns' coupons

The JoAnn's ad I got in my email wouldn't copy & save right, so I took screen shots & pasted them together (thus the "wrinkles"). Leave a comment on this post if you want me to forward you the coupons I got in my email with your email address & I'll forward them to you ASAP. You can click on the title to go to JoAnn's site. Here is the online code for the 40% off any item coupon:

Use promotion code SED257 in your online shopping basket through Sun., 09/14/08 03:00 AM PDT for 40% off the regular price of one item online at Joann.com*. Discount is taken off the regular price of the item.

Here are a couple of my favorite specials:

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure where/how to send you a message, BUT...I wanted to let you know, you're blog has a TON of helpful information on the cricut, DS and so much more. I have added your link to MY blog site and even made a point to mention you specifically. If it is a problem or you do not want me to post your link on my site please, let me know and I will remove our link immediately. come visit at www.thescrapbookspeedway.blogspot.com and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an FYI: I don't know if you have a Cord Scrapbook Studio in your area, but if you do, they have the BEST deal on cartridges, by far. Here, they sell about $60 retail....at Cord, they sell $40 PLUS you get your Cord card stamped for $40. When it's full, you can use $20 towards an in store purchase. I choose to use it towards another cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above