Friday, September 19, 2008

New Home Decor cartridge --all six keypads can be viewed in this post

--DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR NAME IN THE HAT FOR THE FREE SOLUTIONS CART/GIFT CERT TO CRAFT STORE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

This is NOT the Home Accents cart -- but it does look like its sequel. It should be coming out very soon. Again, I placed some of the actual images on the mat because the images on the keypad are soooo hard to see.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

  1. I like all the birds on the cartridge. I can't wait to see what others create with it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cartridge!! I got it before Christmas when I purchased my third (yes... third) Cricut Expression. You can see a card that I just made with it on my Creative Critter blog... www.creativecritterscricutclub.blogspot.com

    Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great idea!! I like those home decorative cartridge.... Last week, I got a candle holders from Home Decorators Collection... It looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ladybug Diva 3?!?! I understand loving the machine so much that you would get 3, but how do you use them? I mean,like, do you use them all at once? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above