Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fancy Edge "word" book made with Accent Essentials only

NOTE, update Jan 27, 2010--THE CUT FILE BELOW HAS DISAPPEARED FROM 4SHARED.  SINCE I DON'T HAVE A BACKUP OF IT ON MY COMPUTER, I HAVE MADE ANOTHER IF IT IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.  IT IS SIMILAR BUT NOT IDENTICAL.  CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE POST WITH THE NEW PICS AND INFORMATION AS WELL AS THE LINK TO THE NEW CUT FILE IF YOU STILL WANT TO DOWNLOAD.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's some screen shots. The first one is actually of the five pages together, showing how they overlap. It contains a bonus "threading water" frame.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

  1. Jannita-

    Save this to your Cricut Projects folder, and then open it up once you've launched Design Studio. Let me know if you're still having problems.

    Thanks!

    --Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it strong, I can't download this file. I try it again and YES, it is very beautifull. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jannita--

    I just posted a tutorial on how to download cut files from this blog (the blog post is under today's date). Take a look at it and let me know if it helps you download the file you want.

    Thanks so much,

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful word book, but I am unable to download it. Can you help me? Thanks so much.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam--go to the post dated early January 27, 2010. I have created a new file because this one was mysteriously missing from 4 shared. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above