Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tags, Bags, Boxes..........what's so fun about this cartridge

I was telling one of my friends about something I made with this cart when she remarked that she understood it wasn't exactly a top seller. I have no idea if that's true, but I thought I'd share with you why I like the cart.

I think I understand the confusion over the cart. The images on the keypad are such a far cry from what you get when you actually put the purse, popcorn box, tag pocket, shopping bag, etc., together that something does get lost in translation. Here's one of the purses plus the shopping bag for you to get a small idea of what I'm talking about:

purse and  shopping bag

tbb cropped

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The tags and door hangers are of course pretty much the same as what you see on the keypad:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Another thing I want to share is how easy it is to make a card with the Tags cart. The feature keys have options to add a window version to the original shape, to duplicate the original shape, or to have two window versions of the shape. This screen shot will help you understand. Instead of just one tag, with feature keys 2,3, and 4, you get:
TBB feature keys 2,3,4

Here are the screen shots of those feature keys:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's the main keypad. When you hit shift, you get a hole instead of a slit in the image. The last two rows are the pockets, boxes, bags, and purses that take some folding & adhesive. There are small slits that help you fold it/put it together correctly. Very easy to get the hang of.

TBB main screen

Hopefully that give you a taste of some of the things you can do with Tags, Bags, Boxes & more.

1 comment:

  1. I love it but I have to make sure to score it just right or I have to start all over.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know the best way to look for a job? Check out http://jobhuntingwarrior.blogspot.com/

Feel free to add your pic, a pet's pic...whatever makes you happy!

Looking for the FREE ZONE (free blog background sites, free font sites...)

That information has been moved to the Imagine That Plus site so that this site will load faster (that one doesn't have as much, and everything is pretty much in posts & not at the bottom of every page so it loads at a pretty good rate).
  • Click HERE to go to the free fonts list
  • Click HERE to go to the list of Creative Memories consultants
  • Click HERE for the list of places that have free blog backgrounds
  • HERE is a list of very helpful Cricut links, including the ones above